APRIL Special: A-Z Challenge! #AtoZChallenge

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/Hey Booksnakes!! So The Booksnake Etc. has taken part in a wonderful blogging marathon. It's called The A to Z Challenge, Blogging from A to Z. 

Here's how it goes; The month of April has 26 days if you exclude Sundays. It's the exact letter of the alphabet. So I, along with other bloggers, starting April 1st (Today), will blog about something that starts with the letter “A.” April 2 is “B,” April 3 is “C,” and so on. I won't be posting on Sundays involving the A-Z challenge. We'll finish with Z on April 30.

So what better way to kick it off than with "A" for April Special. *grins* (I'm so proud of myself for thinking of something sooooo original *eyeroll*)

I'll still be posting regularly though. My blog posts regarding the challenge will have #AtoZChallenge on it, and I'll be posting it on social networking sites.

That is it! Stay tuned for Day 2, "Bananas for Books". 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to visiting you throughout April for the A to Z challenge. :) Enjoy!

    Brooke Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :-) Thanks! I'll be dropping by your blog too. ^_^

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.