Guest Blog by Floryie of The Travelogue of A Book Addict -- "Bookworm, Blogger, and Office Clerk"


"Bookworm, Blogger, Buddy"
 
Week 2 of "Bookworm, Blogger, and Something Else", and we have Floryie in the house!! *spartan cheer* For those who aren't aware, this is the second guest post by Floryie here on The Booksnake Etc. The first one being a simple Q&AFor now, let's get to know her and her secret for balancing everything in her life.

1. What's your name, nickname, and blog's name?
 
My name is Florance and hence the nickname, Floryie ( I thought that sounded unique! Grins ) My blog's name is The Travelogue of a Book Addict - The Book Drealms.
 
2. What do you do? (Working, student, serial killer. Please be as specific as possible. ^_^)
 
I am a serial killer... of numbers.. I couldn't resist that!lol.. But seriously I work as a clerk.
 
3. What got you into blogging and how long have you been doing it?
 
I started the blog because I wanted to try to write reviews, atleast one place where I can express my views and also for keeping records of what books I have read and what to read next. I have been blogging properly since March 2015 but I started the blog in 2011. 
 
4. How do you balance your personal/professional life, reading, and  blogging?
 
I spend most of my leisure time reading and blogging while my work time is confined to only work duties. Since I don't work overtime usually, it's easy to compartmentalise different parts of my life.
 
5. Is there anything you'd like to add or say?
 
This is one Q which is always hard for me to answer. Firstly, I would like to thank Ara for having me on her blog. I love her blog and follow her posts. Do follow her guys! If anyone wants to talk about books and blogging, you are always welcome to ping me on Goodreads. And don't forget to peek into my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have you ever seen 300? It's sort of like their cheer of encouragement. :-)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.