(Post) Easter Entertainment! #AtoZChallenge

Happy (belated) Easter everybody! I hope ya'll had a hoppin' celebration. (You see what I did there *snickers*)
Easter means different things to different people. We celebrate the day in unique (okay maybe not so) ways. Some people spend the day looking for colorful eggs, while others go out and spend the day with their families.
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
I, too, did the latter. I finally had ample time to spend with my daughter. However, I also spent the majority of holy week reading books or lining up books that I will be reading. Fun, huh? 
So here's said list:
Dark Seed by Lawrence Verigin: Thriller ** Published November 2013 **

Confess by Colleen Hoover: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary ** Published March 10, 2015 **

Scent of the Soul by Julie Doherty: Historical Romance ** Published February 11, 2015 **

Kissing Mr. Scrooge by Kary Radery: Romance ** Published on November 14, 2014 **

Seducing Dr. Cupid by Kary Radery: Romance ** Published on January 20, 2015 **

Getting Mr. Lucky by Kary Radery: Romance ** Published on March 4, 2015 **

Golden Eyes by Maya Banks: Adult Fiction, Romance, Erotica, Fantasy ** Published on March 4, 2008 **

That's just it for now, but my list is piling up pretty quickly so there will be more really soon.

I accept recommendations, by the way. So please let me know of any great books you've read.

2 comments:

  1. Dark Seed looks interesting. I think I'll buy that one. Thanks for the recommend!

    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :-) I have a review of the book, maybe that'll help you better decide. ^_^

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.