MTM Day 13: REVIEW of Love, Your Greek Billionaire


 
Hi booksnakes! I know, I know *hangs head in shame*. I’m sorry it took too long, but we are now back on track. Marian Tee Mania is resuming, and we are on Day 13!
 
We are going to start us off (again) with Marian Tee’s latest release, Love, Your Greek Billionaire. It’s the second part of Willow and Stavros’ story, and I am thrilled to review.
 
Title: Love,Your Greek Billionaire (The Greek Billionaire and His Secretary #2)
Author: Marian Tee
Genre: Romance, Contemporary
Published on: March 26, 2015
Source: Bought
 

SYNOPSIS:
Her billionaire boss is her former lover. And now, she’s blackmailing him to experience what it is to be loved.
 
24-year-old Willow Somerset is taking the greatest gamble in her life. She’s giving herself seven days to make Stavros Manolis realize how much she means to him.
 
But if nothing changes, she promises herself that it means goodbye...forever.
CHARACTER BACKGROUND:
Stavros Manolis is still a rich and handsome man. But now he’s a rich and handsome man who’s afraid…of drowning. His fear of abandonment is hitting him at full force, causing him to push the most important person in his life away.
 
Willow Somerset drastically changed because of the hurt the man she loves caused. But despite the jackhammer in her heart she constantly feels, there’s only one thing that she truly wants – for Stavros to no longer feel pain and sadness. 

TO LOVE:
I love how Marian Tee still has the ability to make me cry. It’s ridiculous, really. I KNOW there’s going to be lots of heartbreak in this book, and I somehow had an idea as to where the story would lead. But I still cried like a little baby who had her candy taken away! She’s getting too good at making her readers weep.
 
Willow’s dad is now more of a father to her unlike in the books preceding this. He won’t win Father of the Year award just yet, but he’s now showing his daughter how much he loves her, and is truly proud of her. I mean, he is one of the reasons Willow always felt like she wasn’t good enough, so.
 
As usual, the chemistry and the passion here on Love, Your Greek Billionaire is amazing. I actually had to skip a few parts because I felt a bit “exposed” while reading it in public. (Word of advice: Do not read this book in public.)
 
TO BLEH:
This could just be me, but I got a tad (okay, a lot) confused with the relationship Stavros had with his father. It wasn’t described as much as his relationship with his mother. Truth be told, if I were going to base it on the “memories” Stavros had as a child, he should’ve chosen his father to be his legal guardian, rather than his good for nothing whore of a mother.
 
Like I said though, this could just be a confusion that only I am having.

SUMMARY:
I loved this book of course, and I can’t wait for the next installment in the series. I give this 4.5 stars and a must-read stamp.
ORDER NOW:
 
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:



No comments

Powered by Blogger.