Jul 26, 2015

Guest Blog by Aneesa of A Crave for Books -- "Bookworm, Blogger, and Business Management Student"

 with 6 comments 
In  

We've met three other bookworm bloggers for the past three weeks, and I am thrilled to introduce our guest blogger for week 4 of "Bookworm, Blogger, and Something Else". She's quirky, speaks her mind, and is a great blogger. (Of course I only associate myself with the best. I KID, I kid.) 
 
1. What's your name, nickname, and blog's name?
 
My name is Aneesa. Hmm….nickname? Well I have had some really absurd nicknames back in school but mostly my friends call me Sully (Why? I have no idea) and my blog’s name is A Crave for Books.
 
2. What do you do? (Working, student, serial killer. Please be as specific as possible. ^_^)
Well I am a student mostly, studying Business at University. If I am not doing that then I am either running errands all day or trying to read a book (if my family stop harassing me with things to do that is ;)
 
3. What got you into blogging and how long have you been doing it?
 
Oh gosh! That is a really hard question. I don’t want to give a cliché response since I can’t pinpoint or define why I started either. But I guess in the past few months I have enjoyed blogging but most of all I love reading, I wanted to keep a record and a diary of all my favourite things kind of like a scrap book.
 
4. How do you balance your personal/professional life, reading, and  blogging?
 
There are not enough in the hours in the day for that! Lol
It’s all about priorities, I deal with anything that needs to be dealt with out of the way first so I can have more time to do whatever I want. Since I have holidays at the moment (3 months to be exact) reading and blogging is quite easy at the moment if I have nothing planned for the day (like social events etc). I read whenever I find the time to do so in between errands and social life.
 
5. Is there anything you'd like to add or say? 
 
I would just like to Thank you Ara (book snake) for even considering me for this, I consider myself a goofy person with nothing interesting to say or do. So as you can see I am a very boring person but thank you to anyone who stopped by to read this and sticking with me.
Share:

6 comments:

  1. hey Aneesa! waves.. Nice to see you here too. *to others* She is a great blogger. I haven't had to the opportunity to chat with her but I love peeking into her blog. *hi5s* Ara.. Good one again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey hey! :-) There's a lot more in store Floryie. ^_^ Can't wait to share it with you guys.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Floryie, thank you for your kind words! That is very sweet and nice of you to say. I haven't spoken to you much (or at all, my apologies for that). HOWEVER!!! I do love your blog! And thank your for the follow. You and your blog are both AMAZING!!! And thank you to Ara for this! :)

    (not sure what happened to my other comment, so had to delete it and do it again!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was surprised to see it gone. What happened? Huh. Weird. Anyway, thanks for doing this Aneesa!! :-) another book blogging buddy!! ^_^

      Delete
    2. Of course, it was my pleasure! :) Yeah strange right? You got that right ;)

      Delete